Gilda (Jill) Cook, RN
Owner, Clarity Holistic Health LLC
Compassionate Care for Mind, Body and Spirit
To provide access to holistic health modalities with a compassionate approach that addresses the needs of mind, body and spirit.
- Associates Degree – Kirkwood College
- Bachelor’s Degree – University of Iowa
- Registered Nurse – State of Arizona
- Hypnotherapist – Certificate in Transpersonal Hypnotherapy, Southwest Institute of Healing Arts
- Certified Yoga Nidra Practitioner, Southwest Institute of Healing Arts
- Shamanic Reiki Practitioner, Levels I/II – Southwest Institute of Healing Arts
- Certified Provider of Compassionate Bereavement Care ®: MISS Foundation
- Certified Stress Management/Life Coach
- Certified in Critical Incident Stress Management and School Crisis Response:
International Critical Incident Stress Foundation
- Advanced Studies in Community Health, Health Education
- Member of NATH – National Association of Transpersonal Hypnotherapists
About Clarity Holistic Health
Clarity Holistic Health is a private practice that integrates mind, body, and spirit healing modalities.
- Chakra Balancing
- Clarity Soul Coaching
- Guided Medical Imagery
- Shamanic Reiki I/II
- Sound Healing
- Traumatic Grief Support
- Trauma Informed Care Provider
- Yoga Nidra
- Wellness Promotion
With over thirty years experience in nursing, founder Gilda (Jill) Cook is a licensed healthcare professional with additional specialty certifications. As an accomplished nursing educator, she has authored over one hundred continuing education courses and also designed several international nursing continuing education programs which opened doors for nurses to visit foreign health clinics to better understand the needs and health struggles in developing countries.
She utilizes an integrated care approach to address traumatic stress, grief and many other health issues.